I learned a long time ago that lawyers make their money by listening, not talking. Almost everyone thinks that lawyers spend their days talking and talking. The truth is that you don’t really build trust or learn anything from constantly talking. Ultimately, you only get results if you really care about your clients. That cannot be faked. Alot of lawyers are great at marketing and talking about how great they. The truly great ones know that listening and caring is the key to building mutually beneficial relationship.
When The Stakes Are This High,
You Need A Real Defense
- The problem with plea bargains
- Will a Second or Third Michigan OWI Conviction Require Jail Time?
- What Should I Do if There is a Warrant for My Arrest in Michigan?
- Is Skimming Cash from My Employer Considered Embezzlement in Michigan?
- Do I Need a Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney for a First-Time OWI?