I know that I have written about this before, but I continue to see a lot of lawyers bald face lying on their websites about the skills they possess and the results they achieve. Don’t hire a great marketer, hire a great lawyer. Meet him or her face to ask them how he or she has handled your kind of case. Get the skinny on real actual clients, not clients some one else at the firm had done but that lawyer personally. And beware of these law firms that advertise all over or promote themselves and then want to pass your case off to some one else. Politely get off the phone and keep searching.
When The Stakes Are This High,
You Need A Real Defense
- The problem with plea bargains
- Will a Second or Third Michigan OWI Conviction Require Jail Time?
- What Should I Do if There is a Warrant for My Arrest in Michigan?
- Is Skimming Cash from My Employer Considered Embezzlement in Michigan?
- Do I Need a Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney for a First-Time OWI?